Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What Does A Lot Of Mucus Before A Period Mean 38 Weeks 4 Days Pregnant A Lot Of Periods Style Cramping ,could It Mean Anything Good Lol

38 weeks 4 days pregnant a lot of periods style cramping ,could it mean anything good lol - what does a lot of mucus before a period mean

Ove had cramps every day, as long as I get before my time, we have this morning, there was also a slime Brown ..
tomorrow is a week I had my membranes stripped and I've had this thing since each mucus ..
Why all the cramps could be a good sign

5 comments:

The Smart One! said...

I had cramps like you for three days until I actually work. I guess you have your baby in the next week. Start timing your contractions. If the contractions get stronger and does not disappear when you change the activity is probably at work. I had my baby was four days after my doctor removed my membranes, so I think it is really for you anyday. Good luck, my darling!

christin... said...

Cramp the style of the time was my sign of labor! Good luck! We wish you an easy birth and healthy! Cramps starting point if you go to work!

Dawnie Midwife uk said...

The mucus is your show. This is perfectly normal. Looks like you're going to work though, so good luck!

Im a Monstarr Rwar said...

Laboratory

lavachk1 said...

Sounds like work! God bless you and your baby.

Post a Comment