Friday, January 29, 2010

Can Polyp On Gallbladder Cause Pain Anyone Ever Had A Gallbladder Polyp Or A Hemangioma?

Anyone ever had a gallbladder polyp or a hemangioma? - can polyp on gallbladder cause pain

I recently had an ultrasound examination of the liver, gallbladder and kidneys. Sometimes I have a polyp of the gallbladder, which disturb the functioning of the gallbladder and the cause of my pain. I must have my gallbladder romved. Those who had each a Gallenblasenpolyp and the same will happen to them? I have a hemangioma in the liver, and it was done was benign, if not malicious. I CT and after I see a surgeon.

1 comment:

envyrain said...

After removal of the gall bladder is a fairly common procedure. The only drawback is that there are loose stools is unpleasant. the hemangioma, the mass of the blood vessels of a bundle of nerves and also must be eliminated. Then, when his stomach problems, is bullshit.

Post a Comment