Sunday, February 7, 2010

Accidentally Eat Gluten I Just Found Out Of Have Celiac Disease, How Careful Do I Have To Be?

I just found out of have Celiac disease, how careful do I have to be? - accidentally eat gluten

I Get Physical diseased wheat gluten and others .. Processes, such as food makes me sick, but not cake or pastries .. but I do not know what he has to my heart ... I talked to people and looking at things online. Some people say to watch out that could not be contaminated? As the plates separate maintenance and order? Some people are more sensitive than others? Or I'm hurt, not knowing that if you accidentally eat corn?



Any information would be of great help for me. I have a baby shower this weekend and I know how careful you are ... .. I already called the place and tell them that I can not eat gluten and not know what he meant, but all dishes are fresh and have a piece of grilled fish or roast beef with potatoes and steamed vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment