Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kill Hair Roots Will This Mole Removal Product Also Kill Hair Roots?

Will this mole removal product also kill hair roots? - kill hair roots

I have about 5 mol of my head level, 4 of them are as thick as a pencil or pen.

I wondered about this product
http://www.amazon.com/Winning-Natural-Syringoma-Removal-application/dp/B00132F1DA/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1209750850&sr=8-1

I researched this subject and seems to work for the people, but before you purchase, really need to know if they also, ultimately, the roots of the hairs that grow in a mole? I do not understand that hair grows moles are in my head (my)

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Its easy to use to remove warts --- but I doubt I would trust a do-it-yourself kit mole removal! I went to the doctor. But the hair, if they do not go to the doctor, I am sure to shave the area anyway, so what you have to lose?

kelly e said...

I'm sure there's a # 1-800 number or write to the company or - have before you bought it - it sounds completely natural and good to be true --

I am not in favor of a person moving Mole - (yes warts)
because I think he will return to growth - and must be removed by a doctor to ensure that they are not cancerous.

The product of all natural sounds
but use with caution.

Post a Comment