Friday, February 19, 2010

Safari Scroll Top Sites How Do I Remove A Scrollbar?

How do I remove a Scrollbar? - safari scroll top sites

I have an iframe in a div, and when I turned round to my site, scroll bars around it. There are bars and vertical scrolling. I've tried overflow: hidden overflow: visible, scrolling = "no", but nothing seems to be the case. Can someone tell me how to remove the scrollbars?

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; div style = position: absolute; top: 200px;
left: 0; width: 200px; height: 100% "name =" nav "id =" nav "class =" nav "scrolling =" no ">

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; iframe src = "/ nav.html" name = "nav id =" nav "frameborder =" 0 "style =" width: 200px; height: 100% "scrolling =" no "> Sorry. Your browser does not support iframes. Please switch to Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari. Sorry for the inconvenience. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / iframe>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / div>

No comments:

Post a Comment