Friday, February 12, 2010

Sebaceous Cyst Treatment Cost California 2009 Doctor/Dermatologist Input Please. (cyst/bump)?

Doctor/Dermatologist Input Please. (cyst/bump)? - sebaceous cyst treatment cost california 2009

I am 18 years. I still have sex and I noticed a few months ago that the bump at the base of my penis, near the genital size bb one. It is very clear contrast to my skin and feels solid. No pain. Since she has no health insurance
So I have some research and what I read sounds like an atheroma, but I'm not a doctor. What is it? What are the treatments? Its simplicity? Can the heat over a few times a day to actually do something? I also had the excitement and erectile dysfunction in recent months and, if they could be connected to it.

Can a man to me how much it would cost if we wanted to see a dermatologist to appreciate? Perhaps the problem? (No insurance, CA) and differentiatedit would be a health insurance?

Here are 2 links you may have to copy / paste. I'd appreciate any input.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l111/st_patrick88/IMG_0442.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l111/st_patrick88/IMG_0441.jpg

Thank you.

2 comments:

SerbY G said...

Can I believe you have a so-called Hidradenitis Supprativa. It is a condition of emerging boils / cysts / abscesses that are often referred to as ingrown hairs, herpes diagnoses, is unclean and folliculitis. This is a newly diagnosed skin condition, but there is not much information.
Here's the link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidradeniti ...
If this sounds like you may read, print it out and bring you to your document.
It is better to try to start treatment early, they can spread throughout the body untreated. These ulcers can become very large and painful. Sometimes weeks or months does not attempt to POP them they tunnel under the skin and spread throughout the body. The common areas are armpits, strips, binkni line in youGS, and intimate places and basically anywhere, sweats and rubs against clothing. Stress is a big inducer.

There are some support groups at MSN

(http://groups.msn.com/HidradenitisSuppor ...

and Yahoo, and am open to your questions!
I had this for 8 years I have diagnosed a long time was very embarrassing, painful and frightening. I try to help them, no longer have to wait as long as I do.

timothy_... said...

u have to include a photo. I think that is?

Post a Comment